.

Snippets of Katy Perry's 'Wide Awake' and 'Dressin' Up' Leak


Two of Katy Perry's new songs supposedly from her upcoming "Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection" were revealed ahead of the album release. One is a post-breakup song titled "Wide Awake" and the other is a naughty tune called "Dressin' Up".

In the former song, Katy sings about "falling from cloud 9" and "crashing from the high." She sings away her pain, "I'm wide awake, not losing any sleep/ I picked up every piece, and landed on my feet/ I'm wide awake, need nothing to complete myself."

In the latter song, Katy gets dirty with her lyrics. "Be a good boy, and I'll show you the rest," she coos to a lover. "Librarian, dominatrix/ Oh boy, tell me your fantasy/ Tonight's the night." She continues, "Tonight I'm gonna come alive/ Make you forget about your nine-to-five."

The "Teenage Dream" repackage is scheduled to make its way out across the United States on March 27. "This is the complete story of Teenage Dream," she said. "... I'm moving forward and had a few things left to get off my chest. So this is the complete special edition of my album for my fans."

For her next album, Katy said she's not looking to top herself. "I don't want to play the game of trying to continually top myself because eventually it may not always go as I planned," she explained. She, however, hinted that she might record dark music.
.
Forex System forex news, forex brokers, forex trading, forex charts, forex trading strategies, forex options, forex trading software, forex trading system, forex currency converter, forex blog, forex trading platform, forex market, forex trading training, forex rates, what is forex, what is forex trading, forex trading signals, forex live, best forex broker, automated forex trading, how to trade forex, free forex charts, online forex trading, forex software, trade forex, forex currency trading, forex trading systems, forex training, forex account, global forex trading forex news, forex brokers, forex trading, forex charts, forex trading strategies, forex options, forex trading software, forex trading system, forex currency converter, forex blog, forex trading platform, forex market, forex trading training, forex rates, what is forex, what is forex trading, forex trading signals, forex live, best forex broker, automated forex trading, how to trade forex, free forex charts, online forex trading, forex software, trade forex, forex currency trading, forex trading systems, forex training, forex account, global forex trading